Commercial Property insurance
What is Commercial Property Insurance?
Business owners need to have commercial property insurance, especially if they own a home-based company. This insurance helps to protect your business’s owned and rented property, such as your office.
- Personal property
This type of insurance is more suitable for home-based businesses than homeowners insurance. This type of insurance may also be known by other names, such as:
- Insurance for commercial buildings
- Personal property insurance for businesses
- Commercial real estate insurance
- Non-residential insurance for buildings
Commercial Property Insurance
What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
Commercial building insurance protects your business’ physical assets such as your rented or owned building, and any equipment that you use to run your company. If:
- A fire damages or destroys your computers
- You have business renters insurance and lightning strikes the building
- Someone enters your building and steals all your inventory
It also protects business assets like income. It includes business interruption coverage. This coverage may be used to replace income lost due to property damage.
Commercial PRoperty Insurance
What Doesn’t Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
Your commercial property insurance policy may not cover all types of property damage. If:
- When a customer trips over a box in your workplace, their laptop is lost.
- One of your employees slits a hole in the wall of your client
- Your vehicle is damaged if you get in an accident while delivering a customer’s order.
- After heavy rains cause flooding near your property, a nearby brook bursts and floods your inventory.
- Intentionally damage property by you or your employees
- To provide comprehensive coverage for your business, you can also purchase commercial insurance.
commercial property Insurance
Bundle Coverage With a Business Owners Policy
As a standalone policy, you can also get coverage for commercial property. Many small businesses opt to purchase a Business Owner’s Policy, which combines three of the most important coverages into one.
- This page explains commercial property insurance.
- General liability insurance is required to cover any claims that your business has caused bodily injury to another person.
- If you are unable to open due to property damage, business income insurance or business interruption insurance can help you replace lost income.
- To find out how commercial property insurance or a BOP could help your business, get a quote.
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
Business sales Mergers & Acquisitions
What We Can Do For You
Burke Texas Acquisitions is able to perform a formal business appraisal for any business. Our firm is a leading provider of services in the Texas lower mid-market. Our clients are valued between $1 million and $50 million, and come from many industries. Burke Texas Acquisitions has assisted Texas companies in securing financing for all types, including equity financing, mezzanine financing and factoring receivables. We have the expertise to solve any type of financing problem.
Our success rate is 90% and we always provide the best value and transition possible for your business.
integrity and trust
We won’t let you down when it comes to selling your business. We always work for your best interests.
Your privacy is important to us. We protect our clients and maintain strict confidentiality.
From Our Founder
Proven Advisory Firm
The chances of closing a successful deal are dramatically increased when you work with qualified, experienced business brokers/advisors. Our business brokerage is a top choice in the Texas area. We have a track record of closing deals. For over a decade our group/partners have closed more than 200 transactions.
- Business Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Planning
Platinum Package (New business complete setup)
Certificate of Formation
Certificate of Filing
Virtual Office with Physical address and Mail forwarding
Complete Website and Email setup
SEO: Search Engine Optimization
Complete Social Media Package
Graphic Design complete Logo’s and branding
Access to a (30 second promo video @ 1/2 Price)
Federal EIN setup
Texas Reseller Certificate
Required Corporate Documents:
Article of incorporation
(For Company Purchases)
LLC monthly Minutes
Standard By Laws
Operating Agreement (Outline)
(1) DBA set up
Dunn & Bradstreet listing
Better Business Bureau listing